- Exterior Dimensions: 69-1/2″ high x 27-1/4″ wide x 32″ deep
- Refrigerator Capacity: 10.5 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 3.5 Cu. Ft.
- Refrigerator Interior Dimensions
38-3/4″ high x 22-3/8″ wide x 21-1/4″ deep
- Freezer Interior Dimensions
16″ high x 20-1/2″ wide x 19-1/2″ deep
- Warranty: Full 3 Year with 7 year Cooling Unit Warranty
- LP Gas Hook Up Size: Back of the refrigerator has a 3/8″ male flare fitting
- Color: Smooth White Finish on doors and sides
- Approx. LP Gas Usage: 2 Gal. per 7 days
- Net Weight: 235 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 300 lbs.
- Front lighting and thermostat mounted controls
- Removable glass refrigerator shelves (2)
- Clear crisper drawer with glass cover
- Fast Freezing interior freezer shelf (1)
- Rollers for easy moving
- Reversible doors
- 3 Fridge door shelves
- 2 Freezer door shelves
- Battery operated Interior LED Light (4 “D” size batteries not included)
- Thermostat controlled temperature
- Easy push button piezo igniter from front
- Stainless steel burner assembly
- White Powder Coated Freezer Interior
- Replaceable cooling unit
- No electricity required
- Manufactured & Assembled in the USA
- Radius Doors European Styling
- Energy Efficient Operation
- Precision Ruby Orifice
- Secondary Pressure Regulator
- Factory Tested and QC Approved
- Detailed 28 Page Owners Manual
- Free 2 year extended Cooling Unit Warranty totaling 7 years
- Free Set-up, Service, Maintenance DVD
- Set-up for Propane (LP) Gas – Available in Natural Gas version.
The easy to light piezo ignitor is located below the fridge door making lighting your fridge simple with no lighters or matches needed. The thermostat control knob is also located in the front of the unit so there is no need to wheel the fridge away from the wall to adjust the temperature inside your propane refrigerator. The interior of the fridge comes with a very efficient LED light bulb that runs off of 4-D batteries (not included).
Defrosting an EZ Freeze fridge is a breeze with their EZ Defrost system and custom drip tray. Moisture from the fins in the fridge drips into the tray and drains to the back of the unit. Moisture is evaporated naturally or the tray can be removed and drained manually.
The fridge is on rollers making access to the gas hook up, gas valve, battery slot and drip tray very easy. EZ Freeze’s 14 cubic foot propane refrigerator is an excellent way to keep your food cold while enjoying life away from it all.