EZ-19W-NG EZ Freeze 19 Cu. Ft. White Natural Gas Refrigerator
- Overall Dimensions
67-1/4″H x 28″W x 36-3/8″D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 13.91 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity : 4.84 Cu. Ft.
- Refrigerator Interior Dimensions
42-5/8″H x 23-1/2″W x 24″D
- Freezer Interior Dimensions
15-1/2″H x 23-1/4″W x 23-1/4″D
- Warranty = Full 3 Year with 7 year Cooling Unit Warranty
- Color= Textured White Finish
- Approx. Gas Consumption = 1250 BTU per hr.
- Weight: 270 lbs. Shipping weight: 325 lbs.
- Hidden front mounted controls
- Removable glass refrigerator shelves (3)
- Clear Deli / meat tray
- Dual clear crisper drawer with glass cover
- Fast Freezing interior freezer shelf (1)
- Rollers for easy moving
- Reversible doors
- 3 Fridge door shelves with butter tray
- Gallon size fridge door shelves
- 2 Freezer door shelves
- Battery operated Interior LED Light (4 “D” size batteries not included)
- Thermostat controlled temperature
- Easy push button piezo igniter from front
- Flame Viewer
- Stainless steel burner assembly
- White Powder Coated Freezer Interior
- Removable cooling unit
- No electricity required
- Manufactured & Assembled in the USA
- Radius Doors European Styling
- Energy Efficient Operation
- Powder Coated White Freezer Interior
- Precision Ruby Orifice
- Secondary Pressure Regulator
- Factory Tested and QC Approved
- Detailed 28 Page Owners Manual
- Free 2 year extended Cooling Unit Warranty totaling 7 years
- Free Set-up, Service, Maintenance DVD
The propane fridge interior is organized to keep a variety of fresh foods utilizing the clear crisper drawers, dairy compartment, clear deli meat tray, sliding glass shelves, and gallon size door shelves. There is a place for all food types on the interior. The interior fridge compartment is lit via a “D” cell battery operated LED style light mounted on the ceiling of the compartment. The battery holder is located on the rear exterior and is easily accessed due to the roller wheels mounted under the fridge. Having the ability to move the fridge away from the wall and cabinets aids in service of the light batteries as well as the defrost tray.
General cleaning and maintenance under and around the unit is faster and easier thanks to the roller wheels. All thermostat adjustments and lighting operation of the natural or LP gas fridge is accomplished from the front. The fully adjustable thermostat, gas safety valve, and piezo ignitor are all mounted at the front hidden behind the removable kick panel. Lighting the unit is just a one person task and requires no tools or special training. This process takes under one minute. Chill down times can be between 8 and 12 hours if the unit is started from an average ambient temperature. This is typical for any propane or natural gas refrigerator.