The EZ-18R is an excellent choice when needing large amounts of bulk food refrigeration storage when you’re living off grid. This single door unit is the perfect answer for large commercial operations like ranches, restaurants, lodges, and fishing camps. This gas refrigerator makes a great companion to the 18 Cubic Blizzard EZ Freeze Upright Freezer. When food storage is needed, look no further since this is the longest lasting propane refrigerator that does not include a freezer space. Removeable interior wire rack shelving allows for storage of case lots and large items.
- Overall Dimensions: 67″ x 33″ x 34.25″ (H x W x D)
- Refrigerator Dimensions: 57″ x 26″ x 23″ (H x W x D)
- Refrigerator Capacity: 18 Cu. Ft.
- Warranty: Full 3 Year with 7 year Cooling Unit Warranty
- Color: Smooth White Finish
- Approx. LP Gas Consumption: 1.7 Gal. per 7 days
- Weight: 310 lbs. Shipping weight: 385 lbs.
- Hidden front mounted controls
- 4 – Removable wire refrigerator shelves
- Large Wire Basket
- 4 – Door Shelves
- Interior LED Light powered by “D” Batteries
- Rollers for easy moving
- Non-Reversible door
- Thermostat controlled temperature
- Easy push button piezo igniter from front
- Stainless steel burner assembly
- Removable cooling unit
- No electricity required
- Manufactured & Assembled in the USA
- Energy Efficient Operation
- Precision Ruby Orifice
- Secondary Pressure Regulator
- Factory Tested and QC Approved
- Detailed 28 Page Owners Manual
- Free 2 year extended Cooling Unit Warranty
- Free Set-up, Service, Maintenance DVD
- Set-up for Propane (LP) Gas – Available in Natural Gas version.
Our confidence in the EZ Freeze units allows us to give a free additional two years warranty on the absorption system. We also include a free set-up, service, and maintenance DVD with every purchase. A 28 page detailed instruction manual is included to keep the gas fridge operating at maximum performance for years and years.
Each propane or natural gas refrigerator is put through a rigorous test at the factory in a hot room that surpasses even the harshest living conditions. High humidity and high heat for a 12 to 16 hour period puts the gas refrigerator to the ultimate test. The absorption unit must perform to keep the food temperatures below 42 degrees Fahrenheit for the entire test in order to be considered safe food keeping temperatures. Only then does it get the stamp of approval from the factory technician. All tests are recorded and records are provided with each unit for the consumer to keep for the record.