- Overall Dimensions
H=68 1/2 ” X W=30″ X D=37 1/2″
- Refrigerator Capacity = 16 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity = 5.6 Cu. Ft.
- Refrigerator Interior Dimensions
H=39 1/2 ” x W=26 ” x D=27 “
- Freezer Interior Dimensions
H=16 3/4 ” x W=24 ” x D=24 “
- Warranty = Full 3 Year with 7 year Cooling Unit Warranty
- Color = Textured White Finish
- Approx. LP Gas Consumption = 2.5 Gal. per 7 days
- Weight = 280 lbs. Shipping weight =330 lbs.
- Hidden front mounted controls
- Removable glass refrigerator shelves (3)
- Clear Deli / meat tray
- Dual clear crisper drawer with glass cover
- Fast Freezing interior freezer shelf (1)
- Rollers for easy moving
- Reversible doors
- 3 Fridge door shelves with butter tray
- Gallon size fridge door shelves
- 2 Freezer door shelves
- Battery operated Interior LED Light (4 “D” size batteries not included)
- Thermostat controlled temperature
- Easy push button piezo igniter from front
- Stainless steel burner assembly
- White Powder Coated Freezer Interior
- Removable cooling unit
- No electricity required
- Manufactured & Assembled in the USA
- Radius Doors European Styling
- Energy Efficient Operation
- Precision Ruby Orifice
- Secondary Pressure Regulator
- Factory Tested and QC Approved
- Detailed 28 Page Owners Manual
- Free 2 year extended Cooling Unit Warranty totaling 7 years
- Free Set-up, Service, Maintenance DVD
- Set-up for Propane (LP) Gas – Available in Natural Gas version.
Our confidence in the largest propane refrigerator allows us to give a free additional two years warranty on the absorption system. We also include a free set-up, service, and maintenance DVD with every purchase. A 28 page detailed instruction manual is included to keep the fridge operating at peak performance for years and years.
Each propane or natural gas refrigerator is put through a torture test at the factory in a hot room that surpasses even the harshest living conditions. High humidity and high heat for a 12 to 16 hour period puts the gas refrigerator to the test. The absorption unit must perform to keep the food temperatures below 42 degrees Fahrenheit for the entire test in order to be considered safe food keeping temperatures. Only then does it get the stamp of approval from the factory technician. All tests are recorded and records are provided with each unit for the consumer to keep for the record.