EZ-10 EZ Freeze 10 Cu. Ft. Natural Gas Refrigerator
- Overall Dimensions
H=61″ X W=23 1/2″ X D=29 1/2″
- Refrigerator Capacity = 8.25 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity = 2.1 Cu. Ft.
- Refrigerator Interior Dimensions
H=39″ x W=19 3/4 ” x D=18″
- Freezer Interior Dimensions
H=12″ x W=17 3/4″ x D=17″
- Warranty = Full 3 Year with 7 year Cooling Unit Warranty
- Approx. Gas Consumption = 1100 btu per hr.
- Weight = 210 lbs. Shipping weight = 250 lbs.
- Hidden front mounted controls
- Removable refrigerator shelves (4)
- Interior glass refrigerator shelf (1)
- Interior wire shelves (3)
- Fast Freezing interior freezer shelf (1)
- Level legs
- Roller wheels
- Reversible doors
- Removable egg trays
- 4 Fridge door shelves
- Battery operated Interior LED Light (4 “D” size batteries not included)
- Thermostat controlled temperature
- Easy push button piezo igniter from front
- Stainless steel burner assembly
- Removable cooling unit
- No electricity required
- Manufactured & Assembled in the USA
- Radius Doors European Styling
- Energy Efficient Operation
- Powder Coated White Freezer Interior
- Precision Ruby Orifice
- Secondary Pressure Regulator
- Factory Tested and QC Approved
- Detailed 28 Page Owners Manual
- Free 2 year extended Cooling Unit Warranty totaling 7 years
- Free Set-up, Service, Maintenance DVD
- Set-up for Natural Gas – Available in Propane Gas version.
The exterior is of the European styling with the rounded doors. Only available in White color with a gloss smooth finish. The thermostat control, piezo ignitor, and safety gas valve are all located at the front behind the removable toe kick panel. Lighting the Gas Fridge is accomplished all from the front by a single person. No matches or lighters required. With the push of two buttons, the Gas Refrigerator Freezer will light and stay operational until it is turned off. No electricity or batteries are required to light or operate the fridge. The 4 “D” size batteries (not included) power the refrigerator interior LED light.
All Gas Powered Refrigerators use manual defrosting since they are non-electric operating. EZ Freeze has developed the “EZ-Defrost System” that includes a drip tray system for refrigerator moisture when defrosting. The moisture drips from the absorber fins to the drip tray and flows to the exterior of the unit to a removable water tray that can either be removed to empty or left in place and evaporation occurs accelerated by the heat of the cooling unit boiler. The unit includes wheel rollers to easily access the gas hook-up, gas valve, water tray, and battery holder at the rear. The best small capacity Gas Refrigerator For Sale today – the EZ Freeze EZ-10.