California Rolling Blackouts and RefrigeratorsDue to the unprecedented rolling blackouts in California, Warehouse Appliance is offering a limited time shipping offer to those affected. For more information on propane refrigerators, please see below. We are extending a FLAT RATE of $200 to ship to a commercial location or $250 to a residence. any address in the state of California. To take advantage of this offer please do one of the following: 1. Please call us to place an order and mention that you saw this post. 2. Place your order online and mention that you saw this post in the notes. Once we process your order, we will adjust your shipping costs and refund your credit card the difference.
The Propane Refrigerator – Fridge Alternatives When The Power Company Shuts Off PowerThe rolling blackouts in California are causing all kinds of trouble. A main concern California residents are dealing with is what to do when a refrigerator looses power. Let’s be honest, most of us don’t even think about cold and frozen food storage and safety until the power is out. Many questions include:
- How long does food last in a fridge when the power goes out?
- What temperature does my refrigerator need stay at before food spoils?
- What food do I need to throw away in my fridge after a power outage?
- Is there an alternative refrigerator option that requires no power?
- Is there a type of refrigerator that does not need to plug into my homes 110v outlet?
- Can I buy a refrigerator to keep my cold and frozen foods from spoiling even when the power goes out?
- This refrigerator is powered by propane.
- This refrigerator can hook up to your typical BBQ tank even if you have no propane plumbed to your home.
- These off-grid, no power needed refrigerators are what Warehouse Appliance specializes in!